- 2 (5.6 ounce) packages of yakisoba noodles*
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water or broth
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, vertically sliced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Follow package instructions to heat and separate noodles.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and water in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saute pan or wok set over medium-high heat. Add the sliced onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for another 2 minutes until softened. Add the prepared yakisoba noodles and toss well.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and toss to coat the noodles. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes until heated through. Turn off the heat and add the scallions. Serve hot.
Source : The Wanderlust Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
Fiery Macaroni and Cheese
Ingredients: 1/2 cup dry elbow macaroni 1 tablespoon cream cheese (low fat) 1/4 cup milk ...read more
Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus 3/4 pound fettuccine 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1 cup ...read more