- 2 (5.6 ounce) packages of yakisoba noodles*
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup water or broth
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, vertically sliced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Follow package instructions to heat and separate noodles.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and water in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large saute pan or wok set over medium-high heat. Add the sliced onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for another 2 minutes until softened. Add the prepared yakisoba noodles and toss well.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and toss to coat the noodles. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes until heated through. Turn off the heat and add the scallions. Serve hot.
Source : The Wanderlust Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients: 1 kilo Macaroni Pasta ½ kilo Chicken breast Carrot Sweet Relish Pickles Raisin Salt and Pepper Cheese Nestle Cream Condensed Milk 1 pack Mayonnaise Procedure: Boil ...read more
Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)Reserved pasta water – 1/3 CupBelize Shrimp or ...read more
Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus 3/4 pound fettuccine 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1 cup ...read more