- 9 oz vegan chicken – thawed & cubed
- 1-2 TBS olive or coconut oil
- 1 TBS soy sauce juice & zest of 2 limes
- 1 TBS agave (or honey – if you are not vegan)
- 1/2 TBS maple syrup (or honey – if you are not vegan)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- Cilantro – as garnish
- Lime wedges – as garnish
- You can pan sear the chicken if you want but it isn’t necessary. To do that – just heat some oil in a pan over med-high heat & brown the chicken. Put the chicken in a bowl. Whisk together the soy sauce, agave & maple syrup (or honey), lime juice & zest, garlic & spices.
- Add a little more oil to the pan if you need to & heat the sauce over med-high heat until the spices dissolve & it thickens just a bit. Stir the chicken in – whether or not you pre-browned it. Heat through.
- Just that easy!
- Serve with rice or ramen noodles or Cilantro Lime Farro! Be sure to squeeze lots of fresh lime juice over it as a garnish.
Source: Delightful Delicious Delovely
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more