- 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00
- 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder = 74.00
- Marshmallow = 20.25
- Sprinkles(optional) = 10.00
- Small cupcake liner(optional) = 2.00
- Disposable container = 45.00
- Labor = 20.00
- Yields = 40 pcs
- Selling price = 8/60.00
- Total expenses = 209.25
- Potential Profit = 90.75
- In a bowl mix add the 1 ¾ packs of graham powder and add gradually the condensed milk condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining amount of condensed milk and mix well until too form of like dough.
- Take a few amounts of graham dough and roll into palm or any flat and smooth surface and make it flat.
- Put the marshmallow in the middle of flattens graham dough and shapes it again into ball.
- Dip and roll the graham balls in the favorite sprinkles.
- Serve and Enjoy the Graham balls.
Easy Related Posts
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more