- 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00
- 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder = 74.00
- Marshmallow = 20.25
- Sprinkles(optional) = 10.00
- Small cupcake liner(optional) = 2.00
- Disposable container = 45.00
- Labor = 20.00
- Yields = 40 pcs
- Selling price = 8/60.00
- Total expenses = 209.25
- Potential Profit = 90.75
- In a bowl mix add the 1 ¾ packs of graham powder and add gradually the condensed milk condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining amount of condensed milk and mix well until too form of like dough.
- Take a few amounts of graham dough and roll into palm or any flat and smooth surface and make it flat.
- Put the marshmallow in the middle of flattens graham dough and shapes it again into ball.
- Dip and roll the graham balls in the favorite sprinkles.
- Serve and Enjoy the Graham balls.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more