- 1 can of Condensed Milk = 41.00
- 2 packs (200g) of Graham Powder = 74.00
- Marshmallow = 20.25
- Sprinkles(optional) = 10.00
- Small cupcake liner(optional) = 2.00
- Disposable container = 45.00
- Labor = 20.00
- Yields = 40 pcs
- Selling price = 8/60.00
- Total expenses = 209.25
- Potential Profit = 90.75
- In a bowl mix add the 1 ¾ packs of graham powder and add gradually the condensed milk condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the remaining amount of condensed milk and mix well until too form of like dough.
- Take a few amounts of graham dough and roll into palm or any flat and smooth surface and make it flat.
- Put the marshmallow in the middle of flattens graham dough and shapes it again into ball.
- Dip and roll the graham balls in the favorite sprinkles.
- Serve and Enjoy the Graham balls.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more