- 2cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1½ Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½Tsp Salt
- 2 packs Kopiko Brown 3 in 1 Coffee Mix Twin Pack
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- In a bowl combine all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and kopiko
- brown coffee twin packs. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, oil,water, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix well until free of lumps.
- Pour mixture about ¾ of the mold. Arrange into a steamer.
- Then top with sliced almonds or chocolate chips (optional).
- Steam for 20-25 minutes over low medium heat or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more