- 1 17.3 ounce package (2 sheets) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 1 cup chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1 cup chopped carrots (2 medium)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup half-and-half, light cream, or whole milk
- 3 cups regular or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup frozen baby or regular peas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll each pastry sheet to a 10-inch square; cut each into four 5-inch squares. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat Dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until light brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, celery, carrots, and garlic. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir flour into chicken mixture; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Gradually stir in half-and-half until combined. Add broth, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in frozen peas. Remove from heat. Remove and discard bay leaf.
- Spoon hot chicken mixture into eight 10-ounce individual ramekins or baking dishes. Top with pastry squares. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until pastry is golden.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more