- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- juice of two large lemons
- 1 T lemon zest
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 T canola oil
- 2 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a meat mallet (or ice cream scoop), pound the chicken breasts thin. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, paprika and sea salt in a cake or pie pan. Drop each chicken breast in the mixture and toss to coat completely.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Drop each chicken breast in the oil and brown on both sides (should take only about four minutes). Remove chicken breasts and keep warm on a plate.
- Pour the lemon juice in the pan and stir to deglaze. Put chicken breasts in a casserole dish and pour juice on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar and lemon zest.
- Bake for thirty minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165.
Source: Eat Live Run