- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, any variety
- Brown meat in deep 10-inch skillet, drain off fat, return to pan, add garlic, onions; cook until onions are tender.
- Stir in water, rice, bouillon cubes, dry mustard and steak sauce; bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove lid, add bell peppers, remaining 1/2 of cheese and tomatoes into the cooked rice mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, recover and remove from heat.
- Allow remaining liquid to absorb, approximately 5-7 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more