- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, any variety
- Brown meat in deep 10-inch skillet, drain off fat, return to pan, add garlic, onions; cook until onions are tender.
- Stir in water, rice, bouillon cubes, dry mustard and steak sauce; bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove lid, add bell peppers, remaining 1/2 of cheese and tomatoes into the cooked rice mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, recover and remove from heat.
- Allow remaining liquid to absorb, approximately 5-7 minutes.
Source: Kitchen Dreaming
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more