- 2 pcs. of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cheese for filling
- Sugar for coating
- Oil for frying
- Cut the cheese into small cubes and set aside
- In a mixing bowl mix the flour, baking powder and plain yogurt. Mix it well until to make it dough.
- Take a spoon of dough mixture and fill with cheese.
- Roll it in your palm to make a ball. Make sure you wash your hands first.
- Finish all the dough and fry in a heated oil in a slow fire only.
- Fry it for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While still hot coat it with sugar and serve with coffee or Juice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more