- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- ¼ cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
(Note: If you prefer a bit lighter texture, feel free to add a little plant-based milk to the mix, too.)
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh water, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more