- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- ¼ cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
(Note: If you prefer a bit lighter texture, feel free to add a little plant-based milk to the mix, too.)
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh water, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more