- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- ¼ cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- ½ cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
(Note: If you prefer a bit lighter texture, feel free to add a little plant-based milk to the mix, too.)
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh water, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more