- ½ kilo chicken pieces
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 heads garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 2 bay leaves
- peppercorns, crushed
- brown sugar, to taste
- lumpia wrapper (small size)
- brie cheese
- Put all ingredients, except for the brie, honey, and, of course, the lumpia wrapper, in a big cooking pot. Do not stir.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Simmer for 4 hours on low heat or until the chicken meat is falling off the bone. Shred chicken.
- At this point, you can store chicken in the fridge overnight if you’re using it the next day or you can go straight to the next step.
- Add shredded chicken to lumpia wrapper and add a sliver of brie. Wrap as you would a regular cheese stick and set aside. Repeat until you finish all the chicken and brie.
- Deep fry until wrapper is golden brown and brie is melted.
- Serve with honey and adobo sauce as dipping sauces.
Source: Kusina 101
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more