- ½ kilo chicken pieces
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 heads garlic, peeled
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 2 bay leaves
- peppercorns, crushed
- brown sugar, to taste
- lumpia wrapper (small size)
- brie cheese
- Put all ingredients, except for the brie, honey, and, of course, the lumpia wrapper, in a big cooking pot. Do not stir.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
- Simmer for 4 hours on low heat or until the chicken meat is falling off the bone. Shred chicken.
- At this point, you can store chicken in the fridge overnight if you’re using it the next day or you can go straight to the next step.
- Add shredded chicken to lumpia wrapper and add a sliver of brie. Wrap as you would a regular cheese stick and set aside. Repeat until you finish all the chicken and brie.
- Deep fry until wrapper is golden brown and brie is melted.
- Serve with honey and adobo sauce as dipping sauces.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size chicken, cut into pieces 1/2 cup vinegar 1 head garlic, crushed ...read more
Cheesy Chicken Wings Recipe
Ingredients: 3 lbs chicken wings 3/4 cup barbecue sauce 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese Cooking Instructions: ...read more