- 1/2 k. chicken gizzard
- 1/2 k chicken liver
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 3 bay leaf
- 3-5 pcs. chili pepper
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- Cut in to halves and remove hard inner lining of chicken gizzard, cut chicken liver into serving pieces.
- Wash thoroughly the chicken gizzard and liver and drain keep aside.
- Put in gizzard first in a sauce pan, pour in 5-6 cups of water, add in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger, pepper corns and bay leaf bring to a boil and simmer in medium heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken gizzard are tender.
- Add in the chicken liver and chili, cook for another 5-10 minutes or until cooked and sauce thickens to nearly dry, season with salt as if required.
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size chicken, cut into pieces 1/2 cup vinegar 1 head garlic, crushed ...read more