Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a Filipino food favorite. May the recipe be done with pork, chicken or a combination of both. It could be also good with beef or fish. There are lots of variations in cooking adobo recipe.The Filipino national fish is milkfish.
- 1 medium sized (about 2 pounds) bangus (milkfish), sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vetsin
- cooking oil
- Combine all ingredients and marinate the bangus (milkfish) slices in this mixture. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Drain bangus. Set aside vinegar mixture.
- Fry bangus. When golden brown, set aside and fry garlic. Add vinegar mixture.
- When it boils, drop in fried bangus. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more