- 2 tbsp. oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 100 g. pork, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- water (or broth)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 bundles kangkong (water spinach), cut into 2 in. lengths
- Heat oil in a wok (or a large frying pan). Sauté garlic.Add pork and stir-fry until browned. Add flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in enough broth (or water) to cook the pork.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add kangkong (water spinach), cook just until wilted. Adjust soy sauce if needed according to your taste.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more