- 2 cups Bamboo shoots
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 250 g Prepared bagnet
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes , chopped
- 1 small knob ginger , chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps soy sauce
- In a pot of boiling water, drop bamboo shoots. Boil for 2 minutes then drain. When cool, squeeze dry.
- Slice bagnet into small pieces. Pan fry in little oil until crispy. Remove from the pan and divide into two. use the first batch for sautéing, the second one as topping.
- In the same frying pan, sauté garlic, onions, tomatoes and ginger. Add the bagnet.
- Mix in the bamboo shoots. season with soy sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Before serving, top with more bagnet.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more