- 2 cups Bamboo shoots
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 250 g Prepared bagnet
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes , chopped
- 1 small knob ginger , chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps soy sauce
- In a pot of boiling water, drop bamboo shoots. Boil for 2 minutes then drain. When cool, squeeze dry.
- Slice bagnet into small pieces. Pan fry in little oil until crispy. Remove from the pan and divide into two. use the first batch for sautéing, the second one as topping.
- In the same frying pan, sauté garlic, onions, tomatoes and ginger. Add the bagnet.
- Mix in the bamboo shoots. season with soy sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Before serving, top with more bagnet.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
How to Make Cabbage Roll | Super Easy & Delicious Recipe for Cabbage | Level Up!
https://youtu.be/N7n8Sl41XRo Ingredients 1 head Cabbage (I used chinese cabbage) ½ Kilo Ground Pork 2 cloves garlic, ...read more