- 2 cups Bamboo shoots
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 250 g Prepared bagnet
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes , chopped
- 1 small knob ginger , chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsps soy sauce
- In a pot of boiling water, drop bamboo shoots. Boil for 2 minutes then drain. When cool, squeeze dry.
- Slice bagnet into small pieces. Pan fry in little oil until crispy. Remove from the pan and divide into two. use the first batch for sautéing, the second one as topping.
- In the same frying pan, sauté garlic, onions, tomatoes and ginger. Add the bagnet.
- Mix in the bamboo shoots. season with soy sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Before serving, top with more bagnet.
Easy Related Posts
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Homemade Pork Tapa with Costing /Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/pRFun8dFh_o Costing: Pork = 250/kg Lomo Part Bawang = 5 php Suka = 3 php Toyo ...read more
Puso ng Saging Gawing Burger Fatty
https://youtu.be/UDLmqFgOXNk Ingredients: Banana Flower/blossom 2 pc. Onion slice mince 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince 1 ...read more
Homemade Tocino/ Negosyo Recipe with Costing
https://youtu.be/n3M7-ogaNUo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo Few of Red food Coloring 1/2 Cup Brown ...read more