- 2 tilapia fillets, about 3/4 lb
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger (powder)
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger. Set aside.
- Season each tilapia fillet with salt and pepper.
- Chop the almonds if you need to. You can also do this in a food processor.
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl, egg whites in another, and chopped almonds in another. Dip each tilapia fillet in the flour bowl, followed by the egg white bowl and the almond bowl last.
- When you are ready to cook, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tilapia fillets and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- While the tilapia is cooking, place the honey lime sauce in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Boil for about 5 minutes, until it’s slightly reduced.
- When the fish and sauce are done cooking, drizzle the sauce over the fish and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Jollibee Style)
https://youtu.be/DE_GkJxdlDY Ingredients: ¼ cup of Flour 1 pc. Beef nor Cubes 1 can of Mushroom 1/8 ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more