- 2 tilapia fillets, about 3/4 lb
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger (powder)
- In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and ginger. Set aside.
- Season each tilapia fillet with salt and pepper.
- Chop the almonds if you need to. You can also do this in a food processor.
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl, egg whites in another, and chopped almonds in another. Dip each tilapia fillet in the flour bowl, followed by the egg white bowl and the almond bowl last.
- When you are ready to cook, heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the tilapia fillets and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- While the tilapia is cooking, place the honey lime sauce in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Boil for about 5 minutes, until it’s slightly reduced.
- When the fish and sauce are done cooking, drizzle the sauce over the fish and enjoy!
Source: After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more