- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (567-gram) can lychees, syrup reserved
- 1 cup nata de coco
- Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup milk in a saucepan. Add 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa) and mix until dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 21/2 tablespoons sugar. Pour into a square mold and let cool until set.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 (567-gram) can lychees (syrup reserved) and 1 cup nata de coco in a bowl. Slice almond jelly into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 cup reserved lychee syrup, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with almond slivers, if preferred.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more