- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (567-gram) can lychees, syrup reserved
- 1 cup nata de coco
- Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup milk in a saucepan. Add 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa) and mix until dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 21/2 tablespoons sugar. Pour into a square mold and let cool until set.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 (567-gram) can lychees (syrup reserved) and 1 cup nata de coco in a bowl. Slice almond jelly into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 cup reserved lychee syrup, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with almond slivers, if preferred.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Jollibee Style)
https://youtu.be/DE_GkJxdlDY Ingredients: ¼ cup of Flour 1 pc. Beef nor Cubes 1 can of Mushroom 1/8 ...read more