- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (567-gram) can lychees, syrup reserved
- 1 cup nata de coco
- Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup milk in a saucepan. Add 1 (90-gram) pack unflavored gulaman powder (we used Alsa) and mix until dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil while stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon almond extract and 21/2 tablespoons sugar. Pour into a square mold and let cool until set.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 (567-gram) can lychees (syrup reserved) and 1 cup nata de coco in a bowl. Slice almond jelly into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Pour in 1/2 cup reserved lychee syrup, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with almond slivers, if preferred.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more