- 1-1/2 cups chopped toasted almonds, divided
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. (Note: The size of your baking pan can vary depending on how thick you want the bars to be).
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup almonds evenly over the parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and butter over high heat, stirring frequently. Use a candy thermometer and cook until mixture reaches exactly 290 degrees F. Watch it closely to prevent burning.
- Pour candy evenly over almond in the baking pan. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment, until smooth and melted. Pour chocolate over candy layer; sprinkle remaining almond on top.
- Let set for a few hours (or place in fridge to speed process). Once candy is completely hardened, break into chunks with your hands or a knife.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Pork Caldereta Recipe
https://youtu.be/U8bfGqiheY0 Ingredients: 1 kilo Pork Ribs Carrots Potato Tomato Sauce 1 cup Ketchup Cheese 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more