- 1-1/2 cups chopped toasted almonds, divided
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. (Note: The size of your baking pan can vary depending on how thick you want the bars to be).
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup almonds evenly over the parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and butter over high heat, stirring frequently. Use a candy thermometer and cook until mixture reaches exactly 290 degrees F. Watch it closely to prevent burning.
- Pour candy evenly over almond in the baking pan. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment, until smooth and melted. Pour chocolate over candy layer; sprinkle remaining almond on top.
- Let set for a few hours (or place in fridge to speed process). Once candy is completely hardened, break into chunks with your hands or a knife.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more