- Potato – 5 medium
- Tomato – 3 large
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – to taste
- Green chili (optional)- 1
- Fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- Salt – To taste
- Mustard or Olive Oil – 3 tbsp
- Boil, peel and halve potatoes
- Dice tomatoes
- Split green chili lengthwise
- Heat oil in pan. If using mustard oil make sure it’s smoking hot.
- Reduce heat and add ginger paste. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, increase flame to medium and fry for a few minutes till it’s pureed.
- Reduce heat and add red chili powder, green chili.
- Fry for a minute on medium to high heat. Ensure that they dont stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add a little water if you want a sauce.
- Add potatoes and mix well, ensuring that potaoes are covered in the sauce.
- Lower heat and stir for 3 mintues.
- Add salt to taste.
- Lower heat, cover pan and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot steamed rice or fresh bread.
Source : Recipe Star
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Asparagus Potato Hash with Steak and Eggs
Ingredients: 1 small sweet potato, cut in small pieces 2 medium potatoes, cut in small ...read more
Assorted Curry Hot Pot
Ingredients: (A) 1 medium turnip, cut (B) 1 spring curry leaves 2 cloves garlic, chopped 2 small ...read more