- 160g crushed digestive biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 10g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 fresh green apples cut into cubes
- 500g cream cheese
- 70g brown sugar
- 100ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Topping and Decoration
- 1 apples cut slices
- 6 strawberries cut slices
- Some blueberries for decoration
- Some strawberries for decoration
- To make the base, mix digestive biscuits and melted butter until combined.
- Press onto bottom of 6 inches square cake tin. -To make the filling, heat up wok, melt butter, add in brown sugar and green apples. Stir fry apples until tender.
- Dish up and keep aside. -Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then stir in the milk and cornstarch until blended. -Arrange cooked cubes apples into the prepare tin and pour in the cheese filling. -Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 40-50minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool. Chill in fridge.
- Place topping and decoration to serve. Enjoy your Apple Cheesecake!
Recipe by Sandra Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more