- 160g crushed digestive biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 10g butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 fresh green apples cut into cubes
- 500g cream cheese
- 70g brown sugar
- 100ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Topping and Decoration
- 1 apples cut slices
- 6 strawberries cut slices
- Some blueberries for decoration
- Some strawberries for decoration
- To make the base, mix digestive biscuits and melted butter until combined.
- Press onto bottom of 6 inches square cake tin. -To make the filling, heat up wok, melt butter, add in brown sugar and green apples. Stir fry apples until tender.
- Dish up and keep aside. -Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then stir in the milk and cornstarch until blended. -Arrange cooked cubes apples into the prepare tin and pour in the cheese filling. -Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 40-50minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool. Chill in fridge.
- Place topping and decoration to serve. Enjoy your Apple Cheesecake!
Recipe by Sandra Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
Banana Cake Slices (no butter used)
Ingredients: Banana –3 (well ripe) Self-rising flour –1 ½ cups Sugar –½ cup Baking soda ...read more
Baked Leche Flan
Ingredients: for the custard: 10 egg yolks 1 can condensed milk 1/2 cup fresh milk ...read more