- 1 ultimate puff paste recipe
- 6 cups thinly sliced, peeled cooking apples
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Roll puff paste 1/4 inch thick, cut into 3-inch rounds with floured cutter. Cut out centers from half of rounds with a small cutter; moisten underside of each ring with cold water and place one on each remaining plain round, pressing down lightly. Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 15 minutes longer.
- In a large sauce pan stir together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add apple slices. Gently toss until coated. Cook uncovered over medium heat until apples are soft.
- Fill patty shells with apple pie filling. If desired top with whipped cream or ice cream.
Source: Bread & With It
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more