- 1 k. carabao meat ( kabaw). cubed
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- flour for dredging
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small can tomato paste ( or 2 small cans tomato sauce )
- 2 cups water
- 1 small bay leaf
- several oregano leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 5 small potatoes, slice into wedges
- flour for thickening
- 1 small can green peas
- cooking oil
- Combine salt, pepper and flour.
- Dredge the carabao meat cubes in the above mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and quickly fry the beef cubes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in another pan. Saute the garlic, onions, tomatoes and tomato paste. Add water and allow to boil.
- Add the browned carabao meat, followed by the bay la, oregano and bell peppers. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes or more, since carabao meat may be tougher than beef.
- Add the potato wedges
- Add some flour to thicken the sauce
- Add the green peas last and cook for 4 minutes more.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more