- 400 g ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce (low sod)
- black pepper (around 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 teaspoon ginger powder
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the beef.
- Add the beef and mix well, but don’t over mix or the burger will be tough.
- Make 3 equal patties, make an indent with your thump in the middle of each patty, this will make it cook evenly and will keep its shape.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat your pan/grill, if the pan is hot enough the patties will not stick (non-stick pan preferred).
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side. (This really depends on you, if you like it medium rare cook for 3 minutes on each side).
- Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more