- 400 g ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce (low sod)
- black pepper (around 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 teaspoon ginger powder
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the beef.
- Add the beef and mix well, but don’t over mix or the burger will be tough.
- Make 3 equal patties, make an indent with your thump in the middle of each patty, this will make it cook evenly and will keep its shape.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat your pan/grill, if the pan is hot enough the patties will not stick (non-stick pan preferred).
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side. (This really depends on you, if you like it medium rare cook for 3 minutes on each side).
- Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more