- 1 lb ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 head of bibb lettuce (feel free to use other kinds as well)
- 1 bunch of scallions (3 or 4), chopped
- 1 thai or jalapeño chile, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp grated lime zest (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp canola oil
- cooked quinoa or brown rice (optional)
- Combine fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wash and dry your lettuce leaves and set aside.
- Heat canola oil on skillet over medium heat and add ground turkey or chicken, lime zest, and chile. Cook for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink. Continually mash the meat with a wooden spoon as it is cooking to break it apart.
- Stir the sauce again to combine and add to meat. Cook, while stirring, until the sauce has thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add chopped scallions.
- Serve inside lettuce leaves with cooked quinoa or brown rice, or alone.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
How to Make Lemon Ginger Detox Drinks / Healthy Drinks
https://youtu.be/y7_YjJu0jhI Ingredients: 50 grams of Ginger 1 Lemon ½ cup Pure Wild Honey Bee 500ml of ...read more