- 6-8 stalk asparagus (trimmed and cleaned)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 slice oka cheese (or your favorite, gruyere would also be really nice)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- Toss the asparagus in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in a preheated 400F oven until tender, about 10-30 minutes. (Note: Roasting time can vary greatly depending on how thick your asparagus is.)
- Assemble sandwich and grill until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown on both sides, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Source: Closet Cooking
Easy Related Posts
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more
How to Make Ham and Cheese Pie
https://youtu.be/ydwMZ0ZyeCA Ingredients: Slice Cook Hams 5 – 10 pcs. Slice Cheese 2 pcs Eggs 1 ...read more
Saludsod with Cheese / Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/bBIBmXLkXwo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava 1 cup of Sugar 1 cup of Grated ...read more