- 1 small sweet potato, cut in small pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 8 asparagus pieces, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 small steak, thinly sliced (cooked)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium size skillet heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the potatoes and the cubed sweet potatoes and cook for about 7 minutes. At this point add the bell pepper, asparagus, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the steak.
- Crack the eggs on top of the hash or cook them separately and add them to the skillet. If you add the eggs on top of the hash you need to place the skillet under the broiler for a couple minutes until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more
Puso ng Saging Gawing Burger Fatty
https://youtu.be/UDLmqFgOXNk Ingredients: Banana Flower/blossom 2 pc. Onion slice mince 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince 1 ...read more
How to Make Ensaladang Talong
https://youtu.be/yf5khQVGlwE Ingredients: 4 pcs grill eggplant 2 pcs medium tomatoes chopped 1 medium onion minced ...read more
How to Cook Sisig Tofu
https://youtu.be/sgwsoc_J0p0 Ingredients: 5 pcs Tokwa 1/4 cup Mayonaise 3 pcs Calamansi 1 chili finger and 1 ...read more