- 1 small sweet potato, cut in small pieces
- 2 medium potatoes, cut in small pieces
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 8 asparagus pieces, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 small steak, thinly sliced (cooked)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium size skillet heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add the potatoes and the cubed sweet potatoes and cook for about 7 minutes. At this point add the bell pepper, asparagus, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the steak.
- Crack the eggs on top of the hash or cook them separately and add them to the skillet. If you add the eggs on top of the hash you need to place the skillet under the broiler for a couple minutes until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
How to Make Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing for POTATO SALAD
https://youtu.be/5OpLJQuK4eg Ingredients 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley 1 pc onion ( small dice) ½ cup mayonnaise ¼ ...read more