- 1 medium turnip, cut
- 1 spring curry leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 small onion, chopped
- 30g curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cups water
- 30pcs fried fish balls
- 10pcs tofu puff, cut
- 400g cuttlefish, cut
- 200g evaporated milk to taste
- Chicken powder to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Peel and chop up (A). Cook in boiling water for 2mins, remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in pot over low heat. Saute (B) until fragrant.
- Add (C) and (1) bring to boil, cook for 10-15mins until curry gravy absorb into the fried fish ball and tofu puff. Turn to low heat.
- Add (D), stir well and simmer uncovered for 10mins.
- Ready to serve with bee hoon/rice/snack.
Recipe Submitted by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Ingredients: Rasgulla Cream milk- 1 cup Milkmaid-1/4 cup Cashew nut chopped- 1 ½ tsp. Paneer-150 ...read more
Asparagus Potato Hash with Steak and Eggs
Ingredients: 1 small sweet potato, cut in small pieces 2 medium potatoes, cut in small ...read more