- ¼ k. tuna fillet
- ¼ k. baby prawns, peeled
- ¼ k. white squids rings
- 2 cups singkamas ( local white turnip) diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 10 bird’s eye chili, chopped
- 1 thumb size ginger, finely chopped
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 stalks lemon grass, leaves tied and root bulb crushed
- 1 ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 cups coconut cream ( first extract or kakang gata)
- ½ cup cornstarch slurry (4 tbs. cornstarch mixed with 5 tbs. water)
- Salt to taste pepper to taste chili powder to taste
- Blanch all the seafood then set aside.
- In a small skillet, place singkamas, bell pepper, bird’s eye chili ginger, onion lemon grass and coconut cream to cook with thick coconut cream. Allow to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir constantly so that the coconut cream will not curdle.
- Add in the tuna, prawns and white squid. Allow to simmer some more.
- Season with salt, pepper and chili powder to taste.
- Pour in the cornstarch slurry. Tia will thicken the sauce and give it a sheen. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more