- 3 slices of dried fish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 med. sized onion, chopped
- thumbsized ginger, crushed
- 5 fresh ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green chili
- freshly ground peppercorn, to taste
- green olives (optional)
- 1 cup water.
- Soak dried fish in a bowl of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in pan. saute ginger, onions and garlic. Add tomatoes and 1 cup water. Cook tomatoes for 2-3 minutes to make a nice tomato sauce.
- Add dried fish and olives (if you plan to add olives). Sprinkle some ground peppercorn. Cover and let the dried fish simmer in tomato sauce for 5 to 8 minutes.
- No need to add salt, since dried fish is salty enough.
- Garnish with green chilis.
- Serve with rice.
Source: Pinoy Kitchenette
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more