- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- fresh cracked pepper
- dash dried thyme
- Chop the raw bacon roughly and cook, in a large sauce pan, until very crispy. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
- Mean while pour off all but about 1 Tsp of the bacon grease and cook the onion, with some salt, in the same sauce pan. Cook onion at medium heat until very soft.
- Chop the cooked bacon more finely and then add it back to the pan with the onions.
- Add the maple syrup, vinegar, thyme, pepper, and a splash of water. Continue cooking until everything is well browned and jam like consistency.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers or bread (I had cheese with mine too because I love cheese). Makes 2 servings.
Source : Joy Bee What’s For Dinner
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more