- 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets)
- 12 pcs streaky bacon
- Garlic Salt (MasterFoods)
- Use sharp knife cut around the thin end of the drumlet until the skin and sinewy bits are separated from the bone. Pull the meat down with the help of a knife and you will get a little chicken lollipop.
- Sprinkle garlic & salt (MasterFoods), rub well each lollipop.
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each lollipop.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the glass bakeware. Place the lollipops on the glass ware.
- Bake for 30 minutes until through cooked .
- Ready to serve with tomato sauce or lime.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more