- 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets)
- 12 pcs streaky bacon
- Garlic Salt (MasterFoods)
- Use sharp knife cut around the thin end of the drumlet until the skin and sinewy bits are separated from the bone. Pull the meat down with the help of a knife and you will get a little chicken lollipop.
- Sprinkle garlic & salt (MasterFoods), rub well each lollipop.
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each lollipop.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the glass bakeware. Place the lollipops on the glass ware.
- Bake for 30 minutes until through cooked .
- Ready to serve with tomato sauce or lime.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more