- 2 pounds fresh jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 pound bacon
- Lemon wedges
- Shell and devein uncooked shrimp. In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, catsup, hot pepper sauce, garlic and oil. Marinate shrimp in mixture 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Cut bacon into thirds or halves and wrap bacon around shrimp. Thread onto skewers.
- Grill until bacon is crisp, 10 to 12 mins. Turn several times and brush with reserved marinade. Serve at once with lemon wedges.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more