- 2 pounds fresh jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 pound bacon
- Lemon wedges
- Shell and devein uncooked shrimp. In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, catsup, hot pepper sauce, garlic and oil. Marinate shrimp in mixture 30 minutes to 1 hour at room temperature.
- Cut bacon into thirds or halves and wrap bacon around shrimp. Thread onto skewers.
- Grill until bacon is crisp, 10 to 12 mins. Turn several times and brush with reserved marinade. Serve at once with lemon wedges.
Source: We Love Seafood
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more