- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 small garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 k pork intestines, boiled ad sliced crosswise
- ½ k pork meat ( lean ) boiled the diced
- ½ k pork liver, diced
- ½ cup vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 2 ½ cups pig’s blood, strained to remove curdled blood dash of black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Saute the garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add the intestines, pork and liver. Stir – fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and the blood. Bring to a boil. Occasionally stir to stop the blood from curdling.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Simmer for 10 minutes more. Serve hot.
- Note: The blood might dry up during the cooking process. To prevent this, just add more water while cooking.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more