- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 150g sliced ham, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 130g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 140g (1 1/3 cups) Coon Pasta Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place four 375ml (1 1/2-cup) capacity ovenproof dishes on 2 baking trays. Cook the pasta following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well. Use your hands to squeeze the excess liquid from the spinach. Combine the pasta, spinach, ham, corn, peas and 80g (1 cup) COON Pasta Cheese in a large bowl.
- Use a balloon whisk to whisk the eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the pasta mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the prepared dishes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over each pasta bake. Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more