- 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet.
- Chop your chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan in one bowl and the olive oil and hot sauce in another bowl.
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the olive oil bowl, coat them, and then put them in the breadcrumb bowl and coat them with the breadcrumb mixture. Transfer the coated chicken pieces to the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the pieces of chicken have been coated.
- Lightly spray the tops of the chicken pieces with an olive oil spray.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake them for another 5 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and a side of veggies and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more