- 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into bite sized pieces
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 6 tbsp whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 and grease a baking sheet.
- Chop your chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan in one bowl and the olive oil and hot sauce in another bowl.
- Put a few pieces of chicken in the olive oil bowl, coat them, and then put them in the breadcrumb bowl and coat them with the breadcrumb mixture. Transfer the coated chicken pieces to the baking sheet. Repeat until all of the pieces of chicken have been coated.
- Lightly spray the tops of the chicken pieces with an olive oil spray.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes, then flip them and bake them for another 5 minutes or until they are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and a side of veggies and enjoy!
Source : After Dinner Dance
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more