- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the barbecue sauce, soy sauce, red wine, maple syrup, chili powder, dry mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place the chicken breasts into a 9×13-inch baking dish, and pour the sauce over the chicken. Turn the chicken pieces over in the sauce to coat both sides.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove the chicken from the baking dish, and keep warm.
- Pour the remaining sauce into a saucepan, place over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Whisk the cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until smooth. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the sauce; reduce heat to a simmer, and allow the sauce to thicken, whisking constantly. Return the chicken to the dish, and pour the thickened sauce over the chicken to serve.
Source: All Recipes
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more