- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi powder
- 1 pound dinosaur kale
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, plus more for coating the baking sheet
- Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Using a pastry brush, coat a baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil; set aside.
- Combine the salt, sugar, and togarashi in a small bowl; set aside.
- Remove and discard the center ribs and stalks of the kale. Tear the leaves into rough 3-inch pieces. Wash the leaves and dry them thoroughly.
- Place half of the leaves in a large bowl, drizzle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil, and toss with your hands until the leaves are thoroughly coated. Sprinkle with half of the togarashi mixture (about 3/4 teaspoon) and toss again with your hands until the leaves are thoroughly coated. Place the leaves in a single, even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the kale chips are crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, place the baking sheet on a wire rack, and let the chips cool for about 3 minutes. Using your hands, carefully transfer the chips to a serving dish. Repeat with the remaining kale, oil, and togarashi mixture. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Easy Related Posts
Cheese Sticks Recipe
https://youtu.be/9tOx_HH4-l4 Ingredients 1 pack cheese Lumpia wrapper 1 cup oil Water with flour (sealing) Instructions Cut the ...read more
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Delicious Spaghetti ala JOLLIBEE Style
https://youtu.be/t7_32li9dzo Ingredients 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta 250 grams ground pork ¼ cup ketchup ¼ cup tomato ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more