for the custard:
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
For the toppings:
- (Optional) Kiwi Cherry Or any citrus fruit
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, dissolve the sugar until it is caramelized into a golden brown syrup. Carefully transfer into your baking pan covering its entire bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the egg yolks and both the condensed and fresh milk. Add the lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking pan with the caramelized sugar and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Transfer to a serving platter by flipping the baking pan upside down. Top with you fruit of choice.
Source: Jane’s Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
Banana Cake Slices (no butter used)
Ingredients: Banana –3 (well ripe) Self-rising flour –1 ½ cups Sugar –½ cup Baking soda ...read more
Ingredients: Base 160g crushed digestive biscuits 80g melted butter Filing 10g butter 2 tbsp brown sugar 2 ...read more