- 6 med. oysters (fresh or in jar) Pacific (lg.) ones
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. sweet basil (crushed)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. corn oil over top (pour over)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Place oysters in glass pie pan; sprinkle with garlic.
- Squeeze lemon juice over top, then sprinkle oregano and basil.
- Season with salt and pepper and Accent.
- Spoon oil over oysters and sprinkle with parsley.
- Top with light covering of bread crumbs; shake to blend ingredients.
- Sprinkle corn flakes or dried bread crumbs over top. Cover.
- Cook in Pyrex glass pie pan in 500 degree preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more