- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed
- Old Bay with Blackened Seasoning
- Seasoning salt (I used Lawry’s)
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise (I used Duke’s)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded (I used a parmesan-romano-asiago mixture)
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ½ tablespoon green onion flakes (can use regular onion flakes)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil paper and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season top of fillets generously with old bay and seasoning salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- When fish comes out of the oven switch the oven to a LOW BROIL.
- Top the fish with a layer of the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it gently into the fish to keep it in place. (I always have a bit of the mixture left over)
- Broil for 3-5 minutes or until the topping is golden.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
~TIPS~ Watch the broil carefully. Some ovens broil run really hot! Garnish with fresh parsley to add a pop of color. Like bacon? Throw some crunchy, bacon on top! Yum!
Source: Divas Can Cook
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more