- 1½ pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 3 medium (about 1 & ½ lbs) potatoes, diced
- ½ jalapeno, sliced
- Feta and green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine clean and dry shrimp, 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss everything together.
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Add potato and drizzle with remaining oil, sprinkle salt, pepper and jalapeño.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Remove potatoes from over and top with shrimp and place back in the oven.
- Roast and additional 10 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and roasted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with feta and green onions.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more