- 2 cups yogurt – hang for half an hours in a cloth
- 500 gm medium potatoes (boiled)
- 2 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 1-2 chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon corn flour or maida
- salt to taste
- ¾ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tomato (cut into round slices)
- Hang 2 cups thick yogurt in a thin muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
- Now, boil the potatoes until just done. Never over cook or boil in a pressure cooker.
- To boil potatoes boil the water with 2 tablespoon salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in a deep pan. Add potatoes and boil until done. Remove it from water and let it cool.
- Now, squeeze the yogurt gently and then beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Now, add maida or corn ﬂour, coriander, salt, pepper and green chilies to the whipped yogurt.
- Now, peel and cut the boiled potatoes in to thin round slices. Then, mix the potatoes in curd.
- Then, transfer the potatoes to a baking dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the tomato.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 180°C until it becomes golden in color. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Cheese Sticks Recipe
https://youtu.be/9tOx_HH4-l4 Ingredients 1 pack cheese Lumpia wrapper 1 cup oil Water with flour (sealing) Instructions Cut the ...read more
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Delicious Spaghetti ala JOLLIBEE Style
https://youtu.be/t7_32li9dzo Ingredients 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta 250 grams ground pork ¼ cup ketchup ¼ cup tomato ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more