- 2 cups yogurt – hang for half an hours in a cloth
- 500 gm medium potatoes (boiled)
- 2 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 1-2 chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon corn flour or maida
- salt to taste
- ¾ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tomato (cut into round slices)
- Hang 2 cups thick yogurt in a thin muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
- Now, boil the potatoes until just done. Never over cook or boil in a pressure cooker.
- To boil potatoes boil the water with 2 tablespoon salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in a deep pan. Add potatoes and boil until done. Remove it from water and let it cool.
- Now, squeeze the yogurt gently and then beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Now, add maida or corn ﬂour, coriander, salt, pepper and green chilies to the whipped yogurt.
- Now, peel and cut the boiled potatoes in to thin round slices. Then, mix the potatoes in curd.
- Then, transfer the potatoes to a baking dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the tomato.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 180°C until it becomes golden in color. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more