- 2 cups yogurt – hang for half an hours in a cloth
- 500 gm medium potatoes (boiled)
- 2 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 1-2 chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon corn flour or maida
- salt to taste
- ¾ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tomato (cut into round slices)
- Hang 2 cups thick yogurt in a thin muslin cloth for 30 minutes.
- Now, boil the potatoes until just done. Never over cook or boil in a pressure cooker.
- To boil potatoes boil the water with 2 tablespoon salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder in a deep pan. Add potatoes and boil until done. Remove it from water and let it cool.
- Now, squeeze the yogurt gently and then beat the yogurt until smooth.
- Now, add maida or corn ﬂour, coriander, salt, pepper and green chilies to the whipped yogurt.
- Now, peel and cut the boiled potatoes in to thin round slices. Then, mix the potatoes in curd.
- Then, transfer the potatoes to a baking dish.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the tomato.
- Bake it for 20 minutes in a hot oven at 180°C until it becomes golden in color. Serve hot.
Source: Rasoi Menu
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more