- Cream milk- 1 cup
- Milkmaid-1/4 cup
- Cashew nut chopped- 1 ½ tsp.
- Paneer-150 grams.
- Kesar stands-7-8 nos.
- Heat a pan. Pour milk and milkmaid. Boil for 4-5 minutes with medium flame. Stir constantly to avoid solids sticking to the bottom and burning. After 2-3 minutes you will realize that some portion of milk solid stricken to the inner wall of pan. Don’t waste them and use them by scratching out with spoon. I mentioning this as the milk solids sometimes taste as good as mewa.
- Remove from heat and cool it.
- Paste together Cashew nuts and Panner/cottage cheese.
- Mix it in milk-milkmaid mixture and mix well without lump. Keep aside.
- Squeeze the rasgulla to avoid extra sugar syrup. But be careful it’s not broke.
- Put and arrange it in foil. Pour milk mixture in it. Spread Kesar stands over it.
- Preheat oven at 190 Degree C and bake for 15 mints or till it become little brown.
- Serve cool or hot as you wish
Source : Ume’s Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more