- Cream milk- 1 cup
- Milkmaid-1/4 cup
- Cashew nut chopped- 1 ½ tsp.
- Paneer-150 grams.
- Kesar stands-7-8 nos.
- Heat a pan. Pour milk and milkmaid. Boil for 4-5 minutes with medium flame. Stir constantly to avoid solids sticking to the bottom and burning. After 2-3 minutes you will realize that some portion of milk solid stricken to the inner wall of pan. Don’t waste them and use them by scratching out with spoon. I mentioning this as the milk solids sometimes taste as good as mewa.
- Remove from heat and cool it.
- Paste together Cashew nuts and Panner/cottage cheese.
- Mix it in milk-milkmaid mixture and mix well without lump. Keep aside.
- Squeeze the rasgulla to avoid extra sugar syrup. But be careful it’s not broke.
- Put and arrange it in foil. Pour milk mixture in it. Spread Kesar stands over it.
- Preheat oven at 190 Degree C and bake for 15 mints or till it become little brown.
- Serve cool or hot as you wish
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more