- 5 tbsp full fat coconut milk divided
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, bashed with a knife to release the flavor
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shake the coconut milk well to mix and add 3 tbsp of it into a bowl.
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste, minced garlic and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms and lemongrass and toss well to coat in the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron pan or oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After the shrimp are cooked, pour the remaining two tbsp coconut milk over the shrimp and serve with fresh basil, toasted coconut flakes and crusty bread.
Easy Related Posts
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
HomeSeafood RecipesCalamares with Beer Recipe Calamares with Beer Recipe
https://youtu.be/1o4Ij7FfYxo Ingredients. 2 Big or ½ kilo Squid cut into Ring 1 cup flour 1/2 cup ...read more