- 5 tbsp full fat coconut milk divided
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, bashed with a knife to release the flavor
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shake the coconut milk well to mix and add 3 tbsp of it into a bowl.
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste, minced garlic and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms and lemongrass and toss well to coat in the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron pan or oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After the shrimp are cooked, pour the remaining two tbsp coconut milk over the shrimp and serve with fresh basil, toasted coconut flakes and crusty bread.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more