- 5 tbsp full fat coconut milk divided
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 3/4 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 stick lemongrass, bashed with a knife to release the flavor
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shake the coconut milk well to mix and add 3 tbsp of it into a bowl.
- Add the fish sauce, curry paste, minced garlic and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp, mushrooms and lemongrass and toss well to coat in the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to a small cast iron pan or oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- After the shrimp are cooked, pour the remaining two tbsp coconut milk over the shrimp and serve with fresh basil, toasted coconut flakes and crusty bread.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more