- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 package (about 1 2/3 cups) Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups, chopped into halves and quarters
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and both sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, about 2-3 minutes. Add egg, vanilla, milk, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Slowly add flour and mix until dough just comes together. Stir in Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips.
- Scoop the dough into golf-ball size dough balls, press cut-up peanut butter cups randomly on the outside of each dough ball (embed into dough until they adhere but don’t bury them completely) and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cookie dough balls evenly spaced apart on the prepared cookies sheets. Bake 11-14 minutes until the bottoms start to brown. Cool about 5 minutes and then remove from cookie sheets.
Easy Related Posts
4 FLAVORS POLVORON ala GOLDILOCKS with COMPLETE COSTING | NEGOSYO RECIPE
https://youtu.be/q8S2YXp93kc Yield: 75 pcs Ingredients: • 4 cups All-purpose Flour = 30.00 pesos • 1 ½ cup white sugar ...read more
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
Healthy Blueberry & Banana Crepes Recipe
Ingredients: For Crepes: 1 Tbsp. Coconut Flour* 1 Tbsp. PB2* 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Protein Powder* 1/3 cup almond milk* 1 egg ...read more