Chicken & Tomato Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized cubes
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- black pepper to taste
Wild Rice Salad
- 300 g Basmati & Wild Rice
- 75 g broad beans
- 1 pepper
- 2 scallions
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and add the chicken and tomatoes. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the rice and broad beans according to the package instructions. Cut the peppers and scallions into bite sized pieces. When the rice and beans are cooked, run under cold water to cool and then add the remaining vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
- Meanwhile thread the chicken and tomatoes onto the skewers and cook under a medium grill. Continue to baste the skewers with the leftover marinade as they cook. The chicken should take approximately 6-7 minutes each side and the tomatoes approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more