Chicken & Tomato Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into bite sized cubes
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- black pepper to taste
Wild Rice Salad
- 300 g Basmati & Wild Rice
- 75 g broad beans
- 1 pepper
- 2 scallions
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and add the chicken and tomatoes. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook the rice and broad beans according to the package instructions. Cut the peppers and scallions into bite sized pieces. When the rice and beans are cooked, run under cold water to cool and then add the remaining vegetables. Garnish with parsley.
- Meanwhile thread the chicken and tomatoes onto the skewers and cook under a medium grill. Continue to baste the skewers with the leftover marinade as they cook. The chicken should take approximately 6-7 minutes each side and the tomatoes approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more