- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, finely diced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Brussels Sprouts
- Trim and peel away the outer leaves of each Brussels sprout and then half them.
- Slide the Brussels sprout halves onto the skewers, about six to eight halves per skewer.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and places the skewers halved-side up.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over each skewer, trying to “fill up” the Brussels sprouts.
- Bake the skewers at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes until they are cooked and crispy.
- 6. Plate the skewers on a serving tray and cover them with shaved Parmesan and the pine nuts.
Source : Blogs Kqed
Easy Related Posts
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Jollibee Style)
https://youtu.be/DE_GkJxdlDY Ingredients: ¼ cup of Flour 1 pc. Beef nor Cubes 1 can of Mushroom 1/8 ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more