- Banana –3 (well ripe)
- Self-rising flour –1 ½ cups
- Sugar –½ cup
- Baking soda –1 teaspoon
- Eggs –2
- Sunflower oil– ½ cup
- Take bananas, remove skin and place in a bowl, mash with hands to a smooth paste.
- Beat the eggs with whisk for a minute, add oil to it and whisk for another minute.
- Sift together self-rising flour and baking soda.
- Add to this sugar, mashed bananas, beaten egg mixture and mix well until smooth consistency.
- Grease the ring tin and base with oil and pour the mixture onto it.
- Bake for 150⁰ C for approximately 35 minutes (mine got done in 33 mins exact) or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and cut into slices.
Source: Sowpernica’s Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more