- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick or 4 Tablespoons) cold butter, cut into 1/2-inch square chunks
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, thoroughly drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease loaf pan(s) and/or muffin tins (or line with muffin papers).
- Place sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cold butter in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Do not over-process. (You may also do this by hand using a pastry cutter.) Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in pecans or walnuts. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed bananas, drained crushed pineapple, beaten eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Add to flour mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overstir!
- At this point, I use the batter for not only muffins, but also a medium-sized loaf. You can use it as you wish, of course. Spoon batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of streusel mixture over the top of the loaf. Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on wire rack.
- Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Use remaining batter for your favorite-sized muffins, filling paper-lined muffin tins a little more than half full. Sprinkle tops with remaining streusel mixture. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes for regular muffins, and about 15 to 18 minutes for mini-muffins. Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling on wire racks.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more