- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 ripe bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 overripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Melt the butter in a pan along with the brown sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the bottom of an 8 inch square baking dish and spread it out.
- Cover with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and in a large bowl.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in another bowl.
- Stir the eggs, sour cream and bananas into the butter and sugar.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Gently spread the batter over the bananas in the pan
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until a tooth pick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 40-50 minutes.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more