- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 500 mL homemade curd or plain yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt
- 6 tbsp toasted oat pots
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- cinnamon powder or nutmeg
- Sprinkle 6 tbsp oats on a baking tray with 2 tbsp sugar. Grill gently for 3-4 minutes, turning every minute until golden and crisp. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Mix the banana and yogurt in an osterizer or blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into dessert cups and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle on top toasted oat pots.
- Dash lightly with cinnamon powder or nutmeg to add spicy taste.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more