- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 500 mL homemade curd or plain yogurt or vanilla flavored yogurt
- 6 tbsp toasted oat pots
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- cinnamon powder or nutmeg
- Sprinkle 6 tbsp oats on a baking tray with 2 tbsp sugar. Grill gently for 3-4 minutes, turning every minute until golden and crisp. Allow to cool and set aside.
- Mix the banana and yogurt in an osterizer or blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon into dessert cups and chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle on top toasted oat pots.
- Dash lightly with cinnamon powder or nutmeg to add spicy taste.
Easy Related Posts
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more